Payment plan for your GMP account
Call or email us and we will work with you on a custom payment plan. While regular billing continues, we suspended disconnects and other collections on late accounts through May because we know the COVID-19 pandemic has created hardships for families and businesses and it will take time to get the economy back on track. The Business team is here for you – just email us at [email protected] or call (888) 835-4672.
SBA Grants, Loans, Debt Relief
The Small Business Administration offers several options and you may qualify for resources including:
- $10,000 economic injury disaster loan that does not have to be repaid.
- No- and low-interest loans, including $25,000 express bridge loans if you already have a lending relationship with a bank.
- Debt relief, including SBA picking up the principal, interest and fees on some existing microloans and some new ones if issued before September 27, 2020.
Guidance for Your Large or Small Business
- The Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development has guidance for employers and employees navigating this unprecedented time. You can learn more in the COVID-19 Recovery Resource Center.
- The Vermont Chamber of Commerce has guidance for small and large businesses.
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility has information and guidance available to help, too.
Free Operations Analysis to Find Savings
GMP’s Business Innovation team can help you find financial, energy and carbon emissions savings through business transformation projects. Our services are free, and we offer financial incentives to help with these projects, too.
Get more details.
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (888) 835-4672 and ask for the Business team.